Monday, February 1, 2010

slowly, but surely

I'm a slow crafter. I'm not sure whether it's an attention issue -- as in a lack of -- or just a speed thing. In the time it takes me to complete one sweater, Robyn makes sweaterS, scarves, socks and mitts. I've been working on the Nantucket Jacket for MONTHS, and finally, I'm almost finished with the back.

All that to explain why I'm so pleased with my progress on the Auction quilt.



The squares are pieced and the blocks sewn into rows. Next up: joining the rows and adding a pieced border. I harbor illusions that I'll finish the top over winter break. Well, I can certainly dream.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful and so sweet. Is it a quilt? You are so good to have frozen your blue berries. Every year I say I am going to do that and some how.

    Talk to you soon.

    a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, to be fair, Robyn doesn't have kids. And she knits Continental style ... :)

    ReplyDelete